1. We're loving the rich tone of OPI's "Road House Blues." Part of their "Touring America" collection and inspired by none other than Jackson Hole, Wyoming, it's the perfect color to usher in fall (and appropriate, since we welcomed in the season with a gorgeous September wedding in Cheyene. More on that later).
2. Anything camel colored and we just about die. On trend this season are these lovely capes. Perfect for draping and cozying up in for an afternoon fall stroll, this one is from one our favorite retailers from across the pond, Dorothy Perkins.
3. We're talking refined polka dots paired with muted tones for a classic elegant effect. Long skirts are perfect for cooler weather ahead and this Stella McCartney number is no exception.
4. Chunky knits. Gray is one of our favorite colors, especially this time of year. There's something refined, rustic and cozy all at the same time. Dig out your cables or invest in a few as a way to add a piece to wear for fall year after year.
5. Emerald. It's the perfect time to invest in a little color and shine just before the dread of winter sets in. We are loving this color at the moment- the color of money and power. Tuck this Jonathan Sander's number into a pair of burnt orange pants and top off for neutral heels for a boost of confidence and instant appeal.
6. Prada's Iris scent is light and airy for summer, but has a little bit of spice and warmth for that perfect transition into fall.
7. We've always been a fan of large chunky watches, especially men's inspired time pieces like those of likes of Michael Kors, but this season we're feeling that a more refined statement may be more appropriate with a simple black strap and round face.
8. A classic penny loafer. Enamored with our mother's pair in the 90s, we simply can't get enough of this classic collegiate prep style. We recommend checking out GH Bass Co. perfecting it since 1876. We are also a fan of these high-heeled counterparts.