Spring Shopping List by somethingnice
- Yes, you're right. We swooned over Bauble Bar's lovely monogramed pendants earlier. However, this one is rose gold. Yes. As we said, anything monogram is instantly chic.
- The Edie purse from JCREW, who is suprising us lately with what they've got going on. We love you Jenna Lyons ( except those sunglass, perhaps not so much). An over the shoulder saddle type bag is right on trend especially of this structured variety. The versatile camel color is great for running errands and could work at the office given that it's so prettily polished.
- We love the sharpness of these Viv pointed flats ( again JCREW, you are killing us). Balanced with this sweet bow detail, they're lady-like and fierce at once. And, they're in the hue of minty variety. Sweet!
- On our last dangerous visit to shopbop, we had to fight the urge to snag this Michael Kors Bradley watch. Polished, in a classic design, yet oversized for dramatic effect, the Bradley is, well, us.
- There's no way, ever, that we would pay this much for a scarf. However, we're on the lookout for another chic one like it to add to the collection. Perhaps in grey, perhaps in another hue that balances nicely with all these sumptious sorbets we're seeing lately. We're thinking cream. Yes?