And with that, we have a few suggestions for the working gals chic and classic carry-all, a request from a former co-worker, that will carry you from boardroom, to the lunch meeting, and back - all while looking like you know what's going on ( even if all you're carrying is the latest Vogue, and let's face it, perhaps US Weekly too). Certainly an investment that will pay off for years to come, we vote for rich brown or classic camel tones, detailed with a purpose, transcending trends, time and outfits.
- Classic Coach Legacy Leather Tote. You can't go wrong with a Coach all-leather bag. Especially since they've brought back so many of their classic shapes. $498
- The Eddie Attache Bag. By who else but J.Crew, who is seriously impressing us of late. This two tone is one that never goes out of style. $238
- Rachel Zoe Nico Messenger bag @Piperlime This one is perhaps our fave out of the bunch. Classic sillohuette. $367
- We love Brahmin. Duh. This Taylor Zip Tote Kennsington is the perfect combination of classic color done in an interesting but understated way. Classic shape with unique and fine attention to detail get's our vote every time. $375
- Banana Republic's Elena leather tote. Another two tone option with a cute hardware clasp that won't necessarily break the bank, but still transcends. $250
What about you ladies. What's your go-to bag for the office?