Our messenger tote. We finally snagged our perfect working girl satchel
with just the right amount of pockets to stash all our goodies...
- L'Occitane hand cream of the lavender variety - seriously the best hand cream. Perfect for chapped winter hands.
- Shanghai Express NARS lipstick. For red lip emergencies ( your worst enemy, or future husband might be just around the corner).
- OPI top coat. Even if you're not in the business of mani up-keep, this is the perfect solution for runs, among other things! ( just be sure the cap is on tight! Yes, that happened).
- Emory board, hair thingy and bobby pins. See note #2.
- Tide to go. Saves from grape, blueberry, yogurt, smoothie concoction spills on white pants, and sweaters and silk (yes, silk).
- Mouthwash. Save the hotel toiletries.
- Aveda Blue Oil and Personal blends Pure- fume. Because they de-stress and smell nice. Who doesn't want to smell nice?
- A pen for to-do's, another for "done's." Yes, we're analog ( for the most part) and like pretty paper
- Smiths Minted Rose Lip Balm
( Not pictured: Dr. Scholl's Moleskin - the cure for new - shoe - heel - rubbing, blisters!)
What are your daily essentials?