Not like we'd expect to be there or anything, buuuuut, if we were going, what, just what in the world would we pack? We have problems over-stuffing our bags for a ho hum weekend back up in the Twin Cities, so this would present quite a challenge.
But a challenge we do like to take on.
If, we were so lucky to be in attendance and a part of such magical artistry and creativity, here are a few choice essential items. Pieces that are classy, yet with an edge
- Some sort of geometric necklace
- Fabulous and colorful, yet ladylike tote
- A red lip ( for those days when we don't really care to do anything else to our face or hair)
- Gorgeous, Ginormous thrifted fur coat. We don't have one yet, but we're on the lookout!
- Distressed denim
- Boots. For some reason, these oxblood colored one's are speaking to us
- A nice cozy scarf
- Smart t's
For all you lovely ladies who are there, enjoy!